Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ethnic Eats

I have found myself challenged in writing the sequel to "In His Love," partly because I have to incorporate facts of the lifestyle, culture, traditions of dress, religion, even food for Guatemala. While reading about the fiestas they typically hold I came across some great recipes.



What better way to embrace a culture than to partake in their food and drink? In that spirit and recipes in hand I proceeded to make a fantastic chicken taco salad with authentic spices; and it just so happened that Barefoot Contessa was making a pink grapefruit margarita that day on her show. I took it as a sign of encouragement.


I am pleased to announce that my ethnic eats and drinks were a success, both to my dinner and to my writers block!



No comments:

Post a Comment