Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Read

I could not wait to get my hands on Lisa Unger's latest release, "Fragile," which came out on the 3rd. Frustrated that I havent been able to go into town to purchase it, I downloaded the e-book last night.


Chomping at the bit I dove into the prologue. Midway through my fiance called to tell me he was on his way home. At that point I was faced with a dirty kitchen, raw chicken, and an intense desire to turn the page to see what happens....


"Honey, on your way home could you stop at the store?"


Figuring out his location, the distance to the store in rush hour traffic, I knew I had enough time to read fast before racing into the kitchen.


Lets just say, Lisa Unger is the Prologue Queen!! I cannot wait to dive into this book, it is fantastic. If you are not familiar with her writing I encourage you to put one of her books on your shelf today!

No comments:

Post a Comment